Online PR Services
Over the years, we've made a lot of contacts in the industry. From snagging quotes in the San Francisco Chronicle to putting a client's product in the hands of a hot celebrity, we get you press that you can measure in inches, Andy Warhol-style.
These are a few of the tools at our disposal:
- Coupon codes – We're big fans of coupons, and we're not talking about Grandma's Entertainment Book. One of the 10 principles of economics is that people respond to incentives – so we try to incentivize purchase whenever possible.
- Reviews and giveaways – We regularly partner with high profile bloggers who host product reviews and giveaways on their sites. These open you up to a whole new base of people, creates awesome back linking opportunities and increases Facebook fans and Twitter followers.
- Magazine, newspaper and website placement – We can help establish you as a thought leader in your field, one quote at a time. Own a chain of salons? We know when journalists are looking to interview hair stylists, and we can send them your way. You'll get quoted as an expert, your business will get a shout out and we'll have another bullet point to add to your monthly report.
- Advertorials – Want to sell your company on the sly? We'll dress up your ad like an editorial, and it'll be like the print version of Tootsie (or Mrs. Doubtfire, depending on when you graduated high school).
- Ad copy – We know exactly how many words should be in a 30 second radio ad, and can string all 80 of them together in a way that makes people want to hand over their credit card.
- Press releases – Our press releases are written so well, the formatting alone is worthy of media attention.
We love PR – it's one of the most exciting aspects of what we do. What makes our PR outreach so effective is the fact that at heart, we're writers. We know how to craft a query, and our clients see real benefit from it. We know how to write in a way that makes people like us. We'll make them like you, too.